Biosystems Engineering (BE. M.S. & PhD)
- An interdisciplinary engineering program that uses life sciences to develop solutions and new technologies to solve grand FEW nexus problems.
- Development of greenhouse systems, sensors, and automation, to optimize resource use efficiency in plant production systems.
MORE about Biosystems Engineering
Applied Biosciences (Graduate College, PSM) (CEA track)
- CEA track prepares students with graduate-level education that integrates science and engineering-based approach to CEA.
- More specifically incorporate knowledge in management and business.
- Graduates of this track will be prepared for careers in controlled environment agriculture industry, academia and government.
MORE about Applied Biosciences